Our HVAC Company in Terre Haute
We have been offering comprehensive and hassle-free HVAC services to families throughout the Wabash Valley for over 30 years. Our goal for success is providing efficient, friendly, and dependable service for every customer.
For ALL of your HEATING & COOLING needs, from urgent repairs to scheduling a seasonal maintenance visit from our NATE-certified technicians, it’s important you know who to call when you need your home comfort back on track.
Terre Haute Furnace Co. offers HVAC Sales, Installation and Replacement, Repairs for ALL Brands and Maintenance Services for:
- Geothermal Systems
- Heat Pump & Air Condensing Systems
- Ductless Systems
- Gas & Electric Furnaces & Heaters
- Indoor Air Quality Products
- Commercial HVAC & Refrigeration
Fixed Right Guaranteed
If it’s not fixed RIGHT we come back until it is, at our expense, not yours. (Provided it’s the same problem of course!) Our experience doesn’t cost, it pays. Get it done right…GUARANTEED!
We wear shoe covers and use drop cloths to protect your home.
Our Staff Makes The Difference
We work very hard to attract and retain the finest HVAC technicians and support staff from the Wabash Valley area. Here are just some of the reasons why Terre Haute Furnace staff makes the difference:
- Our technicians are 100% drug-free and background checked
- Our technicians are NATE Certified, factory trained and receive regular ongoing training
- Our technicians are not in a hurry to get to the next job
- Our technicians are courteous, uniformed and professional
- We clean up and remove all our trash before leaving any of our jobsites
- We wear shoe covers and use drop clothes to protect your home
- We always respect you and your home
- We are committed to every job making sure your unit is working properly and to your satisfaction
True Pro Guaranteed
Our technicians are Nate certified, factory trained and receive regular ongoing training.
100% Drug Free Technicians
Our technicians are 100% drug-free and background checked.
Friendly & Courteous Technicians
Our technicians are friendly, courteous, uniformed and professional.
If our technicians smoke or swear in your home, are not drug-free, do not wear floor savers or leave your home without cleaning up, you do not pay for the service.
Communication is important to us!
Our customers have different options (via phone, text messages, or email) to assure you know when we will be there, which technician(s) will be on the job, the approximate duration of the job, when we finished and preparing to leave the location. Communication is the key to show to our customers that we care.
Our main goal is to provide the area’s most loyal and hassle-free services, products and customer care with honesty and integrity. We built a sound and stable business by always trying to do the right thing and keeping our customers’ best interest first.